Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A person that I admire

Hi everyone
This is my new post, in this one I will talk you about something of my career (physical therapy) specifically about a very important girl, that I personally admire Carolina, she is physical therapist in the indisa clinic and works in the traumatology area.
She treated me after my surgery in the hips and make an excellent work using a big variety of treatments, not only the typical but many others that other physical therapist don’t usually use, that because she had just graduated from the university a few month ago and want to try a lot of things.
While she treats me, I could know her better and make a relationship. We see each other out of the clinic and go around sometimes, even now a call her sometimes to go to drink something or just to talk.
In fact now, after end this blog I will go to the clinic to see her because of my ankle. I had a sprain and I need to start the treatment, so I call her and she said me that there is no problem and I should go
So because of this I admire she and because of all of her work
So this is almost all
See you in the next post

3 comments:

  1. What a interesting story, If a had a problem with my ancled, could you recomend me her?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow sebastian its look like you have a really nice relationship with her, expecially because you buy her drinks. I hope you get better of your ankle!! kisses kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you admire her? o something more?
    ehhehe
    Nooo! I'm kidding!
    I want to be like her :)!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete