Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something about my carreer


Hi everyone
it's time for a new post, in this one I will talk you about some things about my career mainly about what I expect of it and things like that
First of all I expect to be a good professional, making the best treatment that I can give for people, not patient, also making projects for the community that can make a better quality of life to people. In the present I'm doing three project for this so I expect to continue doing others
In my opinion the most important thing of being a physical therapy is take care of the patient, to real concern about how he feel, if he is in pain etc
If I really want to show what I like of physical therapy or why I decide to study this I need more of one post, because there a thousands of reasons that I have to tell
So this is all by now
Wait for my new post
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment