Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Hi everyone
This is my new post. It’s about the hobbies.
My hobbies are mainly the gadgets and general technology. I always look at my favorite pages; lately I’m more interested in linux and android because I will start to work in them, mainly programming, making reviews, and troubleshooting and sometimes giving technical service. I only do these things when I need money because I don’t like to charge for what I know. I started this hobbie when I was young, trying to repair the computer of my grandfather when I unconfigured it.

Another of my hobbies is playing guitar, mainly “trova” like Silvio Rodrigues, Eduardo Gatti, etc I also started with this when I was younger, my cousin taught me how to play.

Reading is other of my hobbies, I started this not too long ago, when I decide to read some philosophy, and after that I begun to read a lot of that, the writer that I most read is Nietzsche, Kant and some of the same line.

These hobbies had been very important because they form a very important part of me, reading philosophy is more than just reading, was to get started in the thinking about everything, a little more deep than just the daily life. That help me to know a lot of things and to see a lot of different points of view.

The computers and gadgets help me to solve problems and different ways to resolve riddles

Well this is a lot of my hobbies almost all of them , they are other but are secret’s
Wait for the next post

2 comments:

  1. You're a nerd sebastian.
    It's very good to know that you're an expert in technology.

    I hope you're fine.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe you too!
    (you know what i mean)
    you are a geek! "linux" ahaah see ya!

    ReplyDelete