Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hmmmmmm fooooood...


Hi everyone this is my new post
And now I will talk you about the food


In my case I don’t have a favorite food, but I really like a lot of things, like the junk food, but also I like a big other variety of things. I think that any type of food can be good if cooked well, so I really eat almost everything. Because of that I can go to any type of restaurant and finds food that I like (so I'm not a problem if you want to invite me to dinner)

I never feel guilty for eat something, because I make a lot of sport in the week so the type of food or the weight are no problem in my case, other reason to eat anything I want is that in my house are always healthy food, by example I never eat fried things in my house so anytime that I want to eat a McDonalds I don’t have a problem.

I don’t recommend a diet, I only say to people that have to make sports because with that they can eat everything that they want and also have a good health
Well that is all for today
Wait for my next post

Bye

5 comments:

  1. I think the same thing, because if you like to eat every food, sport make you have a healthy person.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to eat! but i doesn't do any sports, so I'll try to follow you advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lama I dont good junk food, depend the food.

    good luck

    as in the proofs djasjadjas}
    be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like every kind of food except, pork. I think that men had the capacity of eat, eat, eat, and never get fat.

    With nothing else to say, I send you my goodbyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. It is not necessary to do a diet but it's so important do sports :D

    ReplyDelete