Tuesday, September 14, 2010

That place...


Hi everyone this is my new post

In this one I will talk you about my favourite get-away, this is the place where I go everytime that I can

For me this place is Buchupureo a little town near chillan, this is a place that is not very known because is between mountains and haven't too many people, only the past year they paved the road because the highway, so is attracting new people

This place is beautiful, really gorgeous because you have the beach in five min, you have forest and common field, and there isn't too many people who can bother you. The landscape are specially beautiful because look at the sunset between the rocks near the beach and the sunrise in the mountains are amassing experiences, and go to the prairie with no trees only flowers are the perfect place to go and walk, or get lose in the autochthonus forest are amassing experiences.

My family almost founded this town so they go to there since that time, in February is almost the only time that the biggest part of the family meet, so is the perfect time to hang out whit cousins, grandfathers, uncles etc. This is mainly because we have a very extensive part of ground so all the houses are together, and have the same yard and all is a common area

Well I would like to tell you more about this place but I have to go to see my grandmother to the hospital.

Wait for my new post


Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment