Thursday, August 26, 2010

Also sprach Zarathustra: Ein Buch für Alle und Keinen


Well, hi everyone this will be my first post of this semester.

This post its about a book that I really like, this was the first book that I read about philosophy it calls “Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for All and None” it was written by Friedrich Nietzsche. This book is about a wise old man that come from the mountain and start to talk with the people, about different topics trying to help them to reach the superman, he talks about some of the steps or transformations that all mankind have to go trough to reach this superman, well this is a very simplified abstract of the book, because the objective of reading this kind of books is not to learn what the author say, but about thinking about the same things and compare about what the author says.

I read this book like two years ago when I end the school mostly because of the class of philosophy, that I really love, so in that summer I start to read some books of this topic like the one that I already talk you, after these I read an Arabic author but I cant remember the name of the book. In this moment I'm trying to read “Crime and Punishment” by Dostoyevsky but whit my schedule its a little complicate.

Well its late and I'm tired so this is all, I have to train tomorrow so I need to sleep

This is all for now, wait for my new post


Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment