Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earthquake


Hello everyone this is my second post on my blog


I will tell you about the earthquake in the past February 27, that night I was sleeping in mi home, and when the earthquake started I didn’t want to get up because in Chile there are earthquakes always so I’m used to them, the most of the times are very shorts so this time I won to wait until the end, but this was too long so I finally went to the hallway where there is a safe place in my house, there was my mother and my grandmother waiting for me. After the earthquake I called my girlfriend and my grandfather before the cell phone lines went dead. My grandfather was in the epicenter, where my family goes every summer; even I was there the Thursday before the earthquake.


I went to cobquecura after the earthquake to help because there are people that I and my family knows by generations, and also go to FECH to help


Well that is the most important things that I live about the earthquake


Wait for the next post

2 comments:

  1. It's very good to know that people care about our country. You're an exelent person, you should be proud of that!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Cell phone lines were a disaster! I was very desperate trying to call my family too!

    ReplyDelete