Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something about movies


Well hi everyone this is my new post, today I'm going to talk you about movies
The movies has always been a god excuse to see friend or a common place for dates so almost everyone has gone to a cinema at least once.
In my case i don't go too often to see movies i prefer to see it in my house with friends or something like that because i can stop it when i want or see it anytime.
I like mostly any kind of movie but if i go to the cinema is manly for action movies because of the specials effects
The Chilean films in the last time had been very goods because they can show the idiosyncrasy of the Chilean people. In the last time the Chilean films have grown and had been exported to other countries and they had won a lot of trophies and mentions.
In this moment i cant think in a special movie that had left a trace on me (well i cant think in almost anything in this moment but whatever) but i just remember a documentary, zeitgeist, that i find specially god
Well i think that this is almost everything that i can write in this moment so wait for my new post

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Post Mortem is a chilean movie! but it is very bad!

    See you :)!

    I LOVE CARTOON MOVIEESS :D

    ReplyDelete