Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My experience learning English


Well for this post I will talk you about my experience learning English in this course.


Casually when I was reaching this class (of course I was late) I was thinking about the same topic.
In all this process I think that I had learned very little things, mainly vocabulary. But this is not because the teacher or something like this. I think that the problem is about the structure of the course because when we had the pre-intermediate course the topics were completely useless because they haven’t anything related to our careers and the course was not appropriate to the difficulty.
Another thing that I really dislike and think that is a problem to make this a better course is the compulsory of the course, because we have to come here forced by the university and whit no intention to learn so it’s a problem to the assistance and the attention in the classroom.
And this course didn’t help us in learning English that we can use in class by example, we normally have to read a lot of paper in English but with what we learn in class is not enough, they are people in the intermediate course that cant read this kind of paper so what we really learn in English? Is really necessary a class that didn’t work for us?
Well really I didn’t care a lot, because personally I try to make changes and commentary but the coordination its too arbitrary and I have only one test to end this course
But not everything is bad, I can see that the different teachers have a very good command in the language and have the motivation to make this a better class, and with the last answers that we gave in the last poll the course had some changes like some changes in the topics to some topics more related with ours careers

Well FINALLY this is my last post so don’t wait for anything more
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment