Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what area?...


Hi everyone this is my new post
Today I’m going to talk about what I hope to do in a few years, this post is orientated to show what area of physical therapy I like most.
I’m not very sure about all the areas of my career because have a lot of different sides that haven’t been exploited. But I think that I will work in the beginning in my personal projects (I had described one of them in the last pos), they are manly for the community, so I plan to start them the next year and empower them when I graduate. This will give me experience in the area and as a professional, so that is one of the first thing that I want to do.
After work in those projects I hope to start working in some place to make money for improvement, or if I have it, I will make courses about manual therapy principally because is an area that I already now, or an area that I like in the moment, the problem now to do this is that in the present I didn’t now about how the physical therapist works in every field.
What I really know is that I will not work in investigation, this is an area that didn’t like me, I already have a few approaches to the investigation, because of this prokects that I already told you.
Well this is all for now, because I don’t now what I ´m going to do, but I really know that physical is the career that I really want
This is all for now wait for my new post
Bye

6 comments:

  1. It is really interesting the things that you want to do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHhaha
    Investigation is somthing that I don't like either!
    ahahha
    Puuuuaajjjj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will not read yor post, because you don't read mine! jaajaj i hope you have a great future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the investigation area, it's so boring! Good luck in your proyects :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have very clear your life purposes! You're very intelligent so i know you will concrete them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its interesting the area where yo want to work.
    I hope you have luck !
    Take care !
    And keep AXONEANDO jeje
    See you!

    ReplyDelete