Wednesday, June 16, 2010

About health


Hi everyone, this is my new post
Today I’m going to tell you about a project that I’m working on
It’s about helping people in their common life, by creating a group of physical therapist who can correct and help to do all the movements in the right way. An example for this are the old people, this group can go to the municipality and work with the join mobility, or the people who works in a supermarket etc
I’m working on this because the common people doesn’t care about their health and the most typical problems in the back and a lot other kinds of pain are because of the posture, a bad movement, or a mismatch strength. The people doesn’t have a realy idea about how the common life and their typical movements can affect their health, but when someone shows them about it they become aware of this and start to change their routine
Well this is a project that I’m currently working with a few professors in the university, they are helping me to make it serious. The next year I’m going to present this in the traditional ways
Well in any case the presentation here was very hurry, and not so specific so doesn’t represent very well the purpose of the project
This is all for now
Wait for my new post
Bye

3 comments:

  1. i will wait for your new post because this is so much bored!
    ajajja kidding see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree with you axon girl! Popi popi's post is very interesting!
    kisses for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your project trini, and hope you too much lucky with that!

    bye

    ReplyDelete